At Southeast Regional Medspa, we offer a variety of peels. Listed below is a very popular chemical peel that we offer that has little if no downtime. Vitalize Peel helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. This powerful yet non-damaging chemical peel can take years off aging skin. It also addresses various skin conditions, such as pigmentation abnormalities, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, melasma, and photodamage
Chemical Peel is a technique used to help improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck and hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel- hence the name chemical peel. The new skin is smoother and less wrinkled, it is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
- Regular Peel – this mild peel is used to penetrate the outer layer of the skin to gently exfoliate.
- Mild Peel –penetrates the outer and middle layer of skin to remove damages skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, rough skin, fine lines and wrinkles, skin discoloration and freckles.
- Deep Peel – this peel deeply penetrates the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. This treatment removes age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and shallow scars. Patient will see dramatic improvements to the skin with Deep Peel
Chemical Peel can be used to help with:
- Acne Scars
- Ageing Skin
- Crows Feet
- Sun Damage
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Effective (achieve visible improvement after one treatment, significant results after a series of treatments)
- Can be customized for the treatment of each specific condition
- May be performed on Skin types I- VI
- Little or no down time
- Peeling solution combined with Retinoic acid creates more exfoliation than other chemical peels same depth
- Well tolerated (minimum or no burning, peeling solution has pH 2-3, higher than most chemical peels)
- Easy to use (does not require timing or neutralization)